Low smoke zero halogen cables, we have produce large quantity to UK clients, Good quality competitive price, welcome inquiry.
It refers to do not contain halogen (F, Cl, Br, I, At), do not contain lead, cadmium, chromium, mercury and other environment made from rubber material, environmental protection cable burns will not emit toxic fumes
Features and uses:
This product is suitable for AC rated voltage 450 / 750V and following the subway, high-rise buildings, shopping malls, theaters, power stations, chemical factory, city square and other utilities on the properties of flame retardant cable for high occasions. Cable halogen-free low smoke and low halogen low smoke characteristics, when there is a fire, spread speed slow, low smoke density, high visibility, emissions of harmful gases small for evacuation. Combustion gas corrosion, but also to avoid the damage of equipment, low halogen, halogen free characteristics, making cable material in ageing resistance and resistance to ultraviolet light and other radiation performance is greatly improved, so as to prolong the service life of the cable.
1 rated voltage of cable UO/U:450/750V, AC polyolefin UO/U is 0.6/1KV
2 temperature cable work for a long time: -20 90 DEG C, -40 DEG C - 105
3. The recommended bending radius: non armoured cable should not less than 6 times of cable diameter, armoured or copper tape shielding cable shall be not less than 12 times of cable diameter.
Main technical index:
1 cable should withstand the ambient temperature of the power frequency voltage test 5min, 3kV does not breakdown
2 the transmission rate of the cable should be in accordance with the following table
Cable diameter D (mm) transmission rate (%) than the outer diameter of the cable D (mm) transmission rate (%) = D>40705<D = 105010<D = 4060D = 540
Non flame retardant (flame retardant properties) of 3 cables: the B class of GB12666.5-90 in the test should be adopted. Single cable vertical burning test by GB12666.2-90
4 halogen acid gas release, in compliance with IEC754-1
5 of the combustion gas pH and conductivity, with IEC754-2 PH more than 4.3 conductivity less than or equal to 10 mu S/mm.
Code name and meaning:
Project code meaning series code DLDWLDK low smoke and low halogen low smoke halogen control cable insulation materials VJEF PVC crosslinking polyolefin nitrile thermal plastic body sheathing materials of VGS PVC thermoset sheathed thermal plastic sheath shielding materials PP2 copper or tinned copper net copper / plastic composite material with armoured 2232 strip of fine wire kind of conductor ABR single stranded conductor 7 shares a stranded conductor stranded conductors
Section (mm2):0.5, 1, 1.5, 2.5, 4, 6, 10, 16, 25,
The flame retardancy of the product is superior, burning smoke little, no corrosive gas escape. It is widely used in nuclear power station, subway station, telephone switchboard and computer control center, high-rise buildings, hotel, and broadcast television, important military facilities, oil platforms and other, personnel and a more focused, low air density places.
Characteristics of low smoke halogen free wire:
(1) the tensile strength is larger than that of the general PVC wire: General PVC wire tensile strength is greater than 1.05Kgf/mm2, while the low smoke halogen wire tensile strength is greater than 1.2Kgf/mm2;
(2) with good weather resistance (~105 C -30 C C);
(3) with good flexibility (hardness of 90 - 80);
(4) with non shifting (because this product formula without adding plasticizer, so there will be transitional);
(5) when it burns, it will not produce toxic black smoke (a small amount of white smoke);
(6) with a high volume resistivity: PVC wire is generally 1012~1015 /cm3, low smoke halogen free wire is greater than 1016 /cm3;
(7) with good resistance to high pressure characteristics: PVC wire is generally resistant to more than 10KV, while the low smoke halogen wire up to 15KV;
(8) with good elasticity and viscosity.
Formula of low smoke halogen free wire material:
(1) using linear PE and elastic PE as the main resin, flame retardant materials selection of three kinds of metal oxides with crystalline water: respectively, at 200 degrees, 300 degrees Celsius, 300 degrees Celsius above the loss of crystal water.